Mortgage valuations require an in-depth understanding of the local market, extensive market intelligence and research, working knowledge of Statutory Planning regulations and most importantly the ability to identify mortgage risk.
Accord Appraisals has built strong credentials in providing comprehensive valuations by establishing a prudent valuation process with a clear focus on identifying property risk for their mortgage lender clients. Our independent and experienced mortgage valuer’s are prudent in their approach and will cover every aspect of the property right from its physical attributes through to Planning regulations and specific market research. We may also seek professional advice from our network of independent industry professionals such as Town Planners, Environmental experts, Council Planners and real estate agents during the valuation process as and when required. We understand that time is of utmost importance and hence our turnaround times are usually less than 48 hours after the inspection to help service your borrowers better.
We cover most property sectors including the following:
- Residential dwellings, Units and Apartments
- Prestige residential and Lifestyle properties
- Residential development sites
- Commercial development sites
- Englobo land and Land banking sites
- Commercial office and Mixed use properties
- Industrial office and Warehouse/ Factory
- Retail and Mixed use buildings